Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» PlayStation Branch Facebook Page
Ghost Legion Mega Bloks movie members EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:00 pm by Guest

» Big news...
Ghost Legion Mega Bloks movie members EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:49 am by Guest

» Wednesday, July 3rd
Ghost Legion Mega Bloks movie members EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:58 pm by DreadReaperKing

» BIG XBOX NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!
Ghost Legion Mega Bloks movie members EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:10 pm by Guest

» Destiny INFO
Ghost Legion Mega Bloks movie members EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:01 am by Guest

» Saints row 4 being banned in australia!
Ghost Legion Mega Bloks movie members EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:29 am by Guest

» M.I.T: Member on Training
Ghost Legion Mega Bloks movie members EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:03 am by Guest

» A question for you guys : Godzilla monsters
Ghost Legion Mega Bloks movie members EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:57 pm by Guest

» Friday, June 28th
Ghost Legion Mega Bloks movie members EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:41 am by Guest

Top posters
DreadReaperKing
Ghost Legion Mega Bloks movie members I_vote_lcapGhost Legion Mega Bloks movie members I_voting_barGhost Legion Mega Bloks movie members I_vote_rcap 
Admin
Ghost Legion Mega Bloks movie members I_vote_lcapGhost Legion Mega Bloks movie members I_voting_barGhost Legion Mega Bloks movie members I_vote_rcap 

Ghost Legion Mega Bloks movie members

Go down

Ghost Legion Mega Bloks movie members Empty Ghost Legion Mega Bloks movie members

Post  Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:39 pm

Hi guys smithy here and I'm starting to make a Ghost Legion movie using my collection of Halo mega bloks. Here is the list of cast so far.

Name - Grave/Obsidion
Role - Leader
Rank- Commander
Weapons - DMR/ Assault Rifle
Colors - Dark Grey/Silver

Name - Dread/Reaper
Role - 2nd in command and medic
Rank - Captain
Weapons- Assault Rifle
Colors - Dark Grey/Red

Name - Anime
Role - Recon/ Stealth
Rank - Warrant officer
Weapons - silenced SMG/ Sword
Colors - Dark Grey/White

Name - Spinal
Role- Sniper
Rank - Warrant Officer
Weapons - Sniper Rifle/ DMR
Colors - Dark Grey/ Green

Name- Javelin
Role- Heavy Unit
Rank- Warrant Officer
Weapons- Turret
Colors- Dark Grey/ Blue

Name- Manrod
Role- Technician/pilot
Rank- Corporal
Weapons- Assault Rifle/ Spartan Laser
Colors- Dark Grey/ Orange

Name- Smithy
Role- CQC
Rank- Private
Weapons- Shotgun/ Rocket Launcher
Colors- Dark Grey/Purple

That's everyone so far if u want to know your armor or want any small changes reply back thanks

Back to top Go down

Ghost Legion Mega Bloks movie members Empty Re: Ghost Legion Mega Bloks movie members

Post  Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:16 pm

...If I don't get my Sword, I'm going to be VVEEEERRRRRRRRRRRYYYY unhappy...

Back to top Go down

Ghost Legion Mega Bloks movie members Empty Re: Ghost Legion Mega Bloks movie members

Post  Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:19 pm

...also, I think that you should give me CQB or at least something other than heavy weapons, because I think that we all know how bad I am at using most heavy weapons. lol! ...and Smithy, CQC experts don't use rocket launchers unless they intend to kamikaze themselves. Twisted Evil lol! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  DreadReaperKing Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:28 pm

Would'nt Kamikazing one's self with a rocketlauncher be counter productive to being a master of CQC?
DreadReaperKing
DreadReaperKing
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:47 am

And everybody knows I'm the CQC master!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:58 pm

and don't worry Javelin I got a special sword for you it will be yours in one of the episodes when I get the chance to build all the sets and start to work on the scripts for the first 5 episodes

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:35 pm

...Smithy, CQC masters don't use rockets for CQC... And just so that you know, CQC is anti-guerilla warfare (i.e. clearing buildings one by one, room by room, AT CLOSE RANGE!!!!! WHICH ROCKETS CAN'T DO!!!!!!!!!!!) If anyone COULD accually use a Rocket Launcher as a CQC weapon in Halo it would be me!!! And, trust me, that's not really a good thing...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:44 pm

Also, I would like to have my sword a bit more often than that...but your idea is still fine! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:50 pm

And Smithy, maybe you could think about making the mega-blocks episodes into some-sort of precurser to the Ghost Legion Chronicles...maybe a little something where all of us are on some sort of OPs mission for inteligence purposes for the UNSC...and that we end up fighting our way out, back to the UNSC Frigate that brought us there (where-ever "there" may be...). Just an idea... (ask me for details if you're interested Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:16 pm

Well I the beginning theirs gonna be three members (grave,dread and anime) and their called eclipse first and they meet Manrod, Spinal, You and me in the upcoming episodes and I might change around some of the roles except spinal, grave and dread

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:07 pm

...understandable...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down