Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» PlayStation Branch Facebook Page
Ghost Legion: Rise Of The Ghost's updates EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:00 pm by Guest

» Big news...
Ghost Legion: Rise Of The Ghost's updates EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:49 am by Guest

» Wednesday, July 3rd
Ghost Legion: Rise Of The Ghost's updates EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:58 pm by DreadReaperKing

» BIG XBOX NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!
Ghost Legion: Rise Of The Ghost's updates EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:10 pm by Guest

» Destiny INFO
Ghost Legion: Rise Of The Ghost's updates EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:01 am by Guest

» Saints row 4 being banned in australia!
Ghost Legion: Rise Of The Ghost's updates EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:29 am by Guest

» M.I.T: Member on Training
Ghost Legion: Rise Of The Ghost's updates EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:03 am by Guest

» A question for you guys : Godzilla monsters
Ghost Legion: Rise Of The Ghost's updates EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:57 pm by Guest

» Friday, June 28th
Ghost Legion: Rise Of The Ghost's updates EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:41 am by Guest

Top posters
DreadReaperKing
Ghost Legion: Rise Of The Ghost's updates I_vote_lcapGhost Legion: Rise Of The Ghost's updates I_voting_barGhost Legion: Rise Of The Ghost's updates I_vote_rcap 
Admin
Ghost Legion: Rise Of The Ghost's updates I_vote_lcapGhost Legion: Rise Of The Ghost's updates I_voting_barGhost Legion: Rise Of The Ghost's updates I_vote_rcap 

Ghost Legion: Rise Of The Ghost's updates

Go down

Ghost Legion: Rise Of The Ghost's updates Empty Ghost Legion: Rise Of The Ghost's updates

Post  Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:25 am

Hey guys Smithy here with some updates to GL:ROFTG

Music

All Music in the episodes will be from only Halo soundtracks however I think it would be cool if each of us in the episodes have our own theme song from any type of singer or band but only 1 song so choose wisely Razz also I need to pick a good main theme song from the Halo soundtracks so if anyone knows any good songs that will be good for the main theme please reply back

Sets

Also bad news I did not get the Mantis, Wraith and Prowler for my birthday so looks like my brother will be getting them for his birthday in December but fear not I'm not planning of putting Mantis's into the storyline yet and same thing for Wraiths and I have a Prowler already. Some of the sets still need to be built but not many.

Characters

The Main characters are Grave, Dread, Fox, Manrod, Javelin, Spinal and Smithy however in the storyline their will be a group of Covenant Resistance on the UNSC side and also I am planning to bring into the storyline JOHN,RIZIN AND NAT if I can get them to join and make their Spartans. Also if anyone wants to know their load out and armour reply back and I will tell you and if you want anything to change I can do that I will put a list of all the armour I have on another post.

Script and Voices

I haven't really been able to start the script yet due to I have being busy with college work and also looking for a job. Also for voices I think I can only get the characters voices by using Skype and I have a voice recorder on my laptop that can record voices so if anyone hasn't added me on Skype yet tell me.

Other Projects

If you guys don't know yet I have planned out more then two series for GL...I think to make it better I come up with an idea that each of the main characters have their own short little series and best of all...you guys get to choose what you want in your story but theirs a catch...making these could be tough now due to some of us don't have Halo:Reach and also Xbox One is not to far away so were on the clock for Ghost Legion Chronicles and the prequels for each main character.

Planets and locations

Last thing is I don't know many planets, cities and towns in the Halo Universe. The only ones I know are Reach, Harvest, Requiem and Earth. If anyone can tell me more Human worlds and cities reply back to this topic.

Thanks Guys! Razz

Back to top Go down

Ghost Legion: Rise Of The Ghost's updates Empty Re: Ghost Legion: Rise Of The Ghost's updates

Post  DreadReaperKing Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:37 pm

I dont have skype soooooo........yeaaaaaaaaa
DreadReaperKing
DreadReaperKing
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ghost Legion: Rise Of The Ghost's updates Empty Re: Ghost Legion: Rise Of The Ghost's updates

Post  Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:36 am

Yeah Smithy, I honestly don't know how you plan on getting our voices. I'm going to be very busy trying to get into college here soon, therefore I don't think I'll be able to put in an hour or two of voice work.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:37 am

It's an ambitious project an all, but I honestly don't know how we're going to suddenly match up EVERYBODY'S schedules in order to get their voices.

Back to top Go down

Post  DreadReaperKing Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:36 pm

Good(kinda) news on my side is my managers decided to switch me over to our replenishment team so I'll mainly be working morning's and closing on satuday's.
DreadReaperKing
DreadReaperKing
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down