Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» PlayStation Branch Facebook Page
Destiny INFO  EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:00 pm by Guest

» Big news...
Destiny INFO  EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:49 am by Guest

» Wednesday, July 3rd
Destiny INFO  EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:58 pm by DreadReaperKing

» BIG XBOX NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!
Destiny INFO  EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:10 pm by Guest

» Destiny INFO
Destiny INFO  EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:01 am by Guest

» Saints row 4 being banned in australia!
Destiny INFO  EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:29 am by Guest

» M.I.T: Member on Training
Destiny INFO  EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:03 am by Guest

» A question for you guys : Godzilla monsters
Destiny INFO  EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:57 pm by Guest

» Friday, June 28th
Destiny INFO  EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:41 am by Guest

Top posters
DreadReaperKing
Destiny INFO  I_vote_lcapDestiny INFO  I_voting_barDestiny INFO  I_vote_rcap 
Admin
Destiny INFO  I_vote_lcapDestiny INFO  I_voting_barDestiny INFO  I_vote_rcap 

Destiny INFO

Go down

Destiny INFO  Empty Destiny INFO

Post  Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:01 am

Hello my friends Smithy here with BIG news about Bungie's new game Destiny here is what we know so far:

Name: Destiny
Developer: Bungie
Publisher: Activision
Platforms: Xbox One,Xbox360,PS3 and PS4
Genre: First and Third person shooter RPG
Modes: Single-Player and Multiplayer
Release Date: TBA

Destiny is an upcoming action role-playing first-person shooter video game in a "mythic science fiction" open world setting.It is developed by Bungie and published by Activision as part of a ten-year publishing deal,The game will be released on the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One video game consoles.

Destiny will center around the journey of the Guardians, the last defenders of humanity, set to protect Earth's last city. Guardians will be divided into three distinct races: Humans, Awoken, and Exo. Humans are described as being relatable, tough, and uncomplicated. Bungie drew its inspiration for the Human race from military, professional athletes, and action heroes. Awoken, described as exotic, beautiful, and mysterious, were inspired by fictional depictions of elves, vampires, ghosts, and angels. Exo are described as being sinister, powerful, and tireless. Exo were inspired by the undead, Halo's Master Chief, and the titular character of The Terminator. Players will also be able to choose a "class" to go alongside their race. There are three classes available to players in Destiny: Hunters, Warlocks, and Titans. Hunters are a reconnaissance-based class meant to be reminiscent of the classic "bounty hunter."

Now I have news about all kinds of things but here is the main stuff.
1: YOU CAN EXPLORE BASICALLY ALL OF OUR SOLAR SYSTEM THAT IS RIGHT EXPLORE EARTH,MARS,VENUS,MOONS AND SO MUCH MORE!

2: Character customisation in Destiny is not like anything we have seen before. You can basically customise everything from Weapons, Armour, SPACE SHIPS! and maybe and this is a big MAYBE the look of your Guardian like eyes, face structure and that stuff.

3: PLAY WITH ANYONE YOU WANT! Yes anyone around the world unlike the Defiance game when you can only play with people from the country you live in. In Destiny you can basically the server settings basically allow you to play with anyone you want NO COUNTRY RESTRICTIONS AT ALL IN DESTINY!

4: Anything from Enemies to Allies all the A.I's in the game will be like no others you have seen before! According to Bungie the AI's in Destiny will be twice as better then any other AI's in any other game you have played OMG!

5: GUNS SO MANY F-ING GUNS AND YOU CAN CUSTOMISE EACH AND EVERY ONE YOU GET YOUR HANDS ONE AND THATS NOT ALL! Each gun will have a level and how much you use the gun the level for that gun will get higher and higher! Also their are super ultra rare guns and one of them is called Super Good Advice a F-ING AWESOME LMG!

6: Competitive Multiplayer in Destiny?? YES BUNGIE WILL HAVE THAT AND ALSO SOLO PLAY AND CO-OP OMG SO MUCH AWESOME STUFF HAHA!

7: No one knows the release date for Destiny BUT AND THIS IS A GOOD BUT! All of the online and local shops that will sell Destiny have all given Destiny a spring/summer release date! from April 2nd to May 27!! to July 8th to August 30th OMG PLEASE BE MAY 26TH RELEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!

8: Is it for PC? WE DO NOT KNOW YET! Destiny is coming for current and next gen consoles but many people who don't have game consoles want it for PC? Do I want it for PC? YES I DO AND AARON YOU WOULD LOVE DESTINY!!!

9: The music OMG it is AMAZING! Even though we haven't seen much of the music for the game the music we have heard so far sounds F-ING AWESOME AND ALSO PAUL MCCARTNEY FROM THE BEATLES IS GOING TO BE TEAMING UP WITH MARTIN O'DONNELL THE CREATOR OF THE HALO MUSIC TO MAKE THE DESTINY MUSIC OMG OMG OMG IM GOING TO DIE!!!!!

10: FACTIONS!! YOU CAN CHOOSE A FACTION TO JOIN IN DESTINY AND THEIR 5 OF THEM AND THEY ARE: NEW MONARCHY, FUTURE WAR CULT, SEVEN SERAPHS, DEAD ORBIT AND OSIRIS!!! OMG YES

11: DESINTY IS GOING TO BE HERE FOR 10 YEARS 10 F-ING YEARS MY GOOD FRIENDS!!!

12: BUNGIE IS LISTENING TO US YES US THE GAMERS!!! WHEN WE ALL SEND BUNGIE E-MAILS FOR THE BUNGIE MAIL SACK AND THEY ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS BUT THEIRS ALWAYS A BUT SOME OF THE STUFF IS "TOP SECRET" ACCORDING TO BUNGIE YOU SNEAKY LITTLE BASTARDS BUNGIE HAHAHA XD

13: THE SIZE OF THIS GAME IS BIGGER THEN SKYRIM, GTA 5, RED DEAD REDEMPTION AND FAR CRY 2 AND 3 ALL PUT TOGETHER YES!!!! ACCORDING TO ALOT OF PEOPLE THE LAST CITY ON EARTH IS BIG AND WHEN I MEAN BIG I MEAN BIG!!!!

14: Lastly the price of the game it will only be around £45/$60 BUT their hasn't been a Limited Edition or Special Edition announced YET so guys if your planning on getting Destiny give it some time to announce the other editions for the game!

Well that's the info for Destiny this week plenty more to come soon people!

Thanks for reading YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!! XD

Back to top Go down