Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» PlayStation Branch Facebook Page
Saints row 4 being banned in australia! EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:00 pm by Guest

» Big news...
Saints row 4 being banned in australia! EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:49 am by Guest

» Wednesday, July 3rd
Saints row 4 being banned in australia! EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:58 pm by DreadReaperKing

» BIG XBOX NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!
Saints row 4 being banned in australia! EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:10 pm by Guest

» Destiny INFO
Saints row 4 being banned in australia! EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:01 am by Guest

» Saints row 4 being banned in australia!
Saints row 4 being banned in australia! EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:29 am by Guest

» M.I.T: Member on Training
Saints row 4 being banned in australia! EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:03 am by Guest

» A question for you guys : Godzilla monsters
Saints row 4 being banned in australia! EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:57 pm by Guest

» Friday, June 28th
Saints row 4 being banned in australia! EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:41 am by Guest

Top posters
DreadReaperKing
Saints row 4 being banned in australia! I_vote_lcapSaints row 4 being banned in australia! I_voting_barSaints row 4 being banned in australia! I_vote_rcap 
Admin
Saints row 4 being banned in australia! I_vote_lcapSaints row 4 being banned in australia! I_voting_barSaints row 4 being banned in australia! I_vote_rcap 

Saints row 4 being banned in australia!

Go down

Saints row 4 being banned in australia! Empty Saints row 4 being banned in australia!

Post  Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:50 am

The game has been given the highest mature rating to date and will not be allowed to be bought or desplayed publicly and may be confiscated for doing so. State of Decay has been said to be second on their list. Also, think of this interesting fact, saints row the third was given a rating of 15+ or something of that nature which means saints row 4 must have some rather entertaining content in it... can't wait to see! What do you all think of this news?

Back to top Go down

Saints row 4 being banned in australia! Empty Re: Saints row 4 being banned in australia!

Post  Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:02 am

I love Saints Row to death, but there are simply too many games coming out, and I'll have to sacrifice Saints Row in order to afford everything. Sounds awesome. But seriously, screw Australia's government. They try to shield the public from ANYTHING inappropriate.

Back to top Go down

Saints row 4 being banned in australia! Empty Re: Saints row 4 being banned in australia!

Post  DreadReaperKing Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:47 am

Spelling bee person: "Please spell Australia"

Child: "Could you please you use it in a sentence?"

Spelling bee person:  Australia; A country whose people are not allowed to buy the games that are awesome mearely because the government in that country sucks

Last edited by DreadReaperKing on Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because shut up thats why :))
DreadReaperKing
DreadReaperKing
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:18 pm

lol! Why else do you think the Crocodile Hunter was so popular, because they didn't have anything better to watch!!!

But seriously, if I'm going to get a Saints Row game I'm getting #3. I fucking love the fighter jets in that game like a madman!!!!Very Happy Twisted Evil geek Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:29 pm

You guys must have missed this...
Grave (G.L. 01) wrote:Also, think of this interesting fact, saints row the third was given a rating of 15+ or something of that nature which means saints row 4 must have some rather entertaining content in it since the regular version is going to be banned... can't wait to see! What do you all think of this news?

Back to top Go down

Post  DreadReaperKing Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:23 pm

I did'nt just that the whole banned bs caught my eye a whole lot more, and also went to my first comic con, was kinda small, though considering it was a local one rather than a widely advertised one like in san fran or new york
DreadReaperKing
DreadReaperKing
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:29 am

No, we caught that part Grave. I was just addressing how stupid banning videogames is, lol. Any government that decides FOR you, which products are or aren't inappropriate, is not a very good government.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum