Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» PlayStation Branch Facebook Page
Critical Info. EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:00 pm by Guest

» Big news...
Critical Info. EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:49 am by Guest

» Wednesday, July 3rd
Critical Info. EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:58 pm by DreadReaperKing

» BIG XBOX NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!
Critical Info. EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:10 pm by Guest

» Destiny INFO
Critical Info. EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:01 am by Guest

» Saints row 4 being banned in australia!
Critical Info. EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:29 am by Guest

» M.I.T: Member on Training
Critical Info. EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:03 am by Guest

» A question for you guys : Godzilla monsters
Critical Info. EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:57 pm by Guest

» Friday, June 28th
Critical Info. EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:41 am by Guest

Top posters
DreadReaperKing
Critical Info. I_vote_lcapCritical Info. I_voting_barCritical Info. I_vote_rcap 
Admin
Critical Info. I_vote_lcapCritical Info. I_voting_barCritical Info. I_vote_rcap 

Critical Info.

Go down

Critical Info. Empty Critical Info.

Post  Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:24 pm

I have recently recieved word on some critically important information on the Halo universe!

Subject #1: the Didact- It is confirmed that the Didact traveled to the shield-world Requiem after firing the Halo array.

Subject #2: the Precursers' Legacy- The Precursers where the sentient beings that came long before the Forerunners and they believed in something called "the Mantle", a code that held the idea that all life was Sacred (all while completely eliminating all life that they considered to be too dangerous, for the sake of all other life that existed). The Forerunners where eventually considered to be a "danger species" by the Precursers (largely due to the fact that, as my most trusted informant says, "The Forerunners go ape-shit whenever they go to war!" In other words meaning that every time that they go to war, Forerunners go ALL-OUT... i.e. they will use EVERY weapon, EVERY strategy, TAKE ANY MEASURE to make sure that THEY WILL WIN!!!!!!) and as a result, the Forerunners killed the Precursers to the point of extinction. In response to this, the remaining Precursers created...(can you guess)...THE FLOOD!!!! Appearantly the Precursers originally designed the Flood specifically to attack and eliminate the Forerunners, and (later on) to serve as a way to TEST humanity to see if WE were WORTHY to INHERIT the Mantle from the Precursers!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Critical Info. Empty Re: Critical Info.

Post  Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:52 pm

This certainly sounds amazing, but is it true? Where did you get the information from?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:53 pm

A truly interesting concept, please do find out more about this and tell us more.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:19 pm

Accually I can tell you more right now...

The Precursers created the orginal Gravemind themselves in order to provide the Flood with a way to control and orchestrate (organize) themselves as they waged their campain to eliminate the Forerunners. (This is the same Gravemind that is found by Humans in a Precurser time-capsule, turns Mendicant Bias 10,000 years later, wages full-out war against the Forerunners 43 years after that, and then causes complete mayhem in Halos 2 and 3 over 100,000 years later...). And the thought that the Precursers had on the Flood was that if the Forerunners AND the Humans BOTH failed to stop the Flood, then all life would "become one" and there wouldn't be any more need for a new Inheriter species for their "Mantle".

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down