Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» PlayStation Branch Facebook Page
"THE NEXT GENERATION OF GHOST LEGION" EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:00 pm by Guest

» Big news...
"THE NEXT GENERATION OF GHOST LEGION" EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:49 am by Guest

» Wednesday, July 3rd
"THE NEXT GENERATION OF GHOST LEGION" EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:58 pm by DreadReaperKing

» BIG XBOX NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!
"THE NEXT GENERATION OF GHOST LEGION" EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:10 pm by Guest

» Destiny INFO
"THE NEXT GENERATION OF GHOST LEGION" EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:01 am by Guest

» Saints row 4 being banned in australia!
"THE NEXT GENERATION OF GHOST LEGION" EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:29 am by Guest

» M.I.T: Member on Training
"THE NEXT GENERATION OF GHOST LEGION" EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:03 am by Guest

» A question for you guys : Godzilla monsters
"THE NEXT GENERATION OF GHOST LEGION" EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:57 pm by Guest

» Friday, June 28th
"THE NEXT GENERATION OF GHOST LEGION" EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:41 am by Guest

Top posters
DreadReaperKing
"THE NEXT GENERATION OF GHOST LEGION" I_vote_lcap"THE NEXT GENERATION OF GHOST LEGION" I_voting_bar"THE NEXT GENERATION OF GHOST LEGION" I_vote_rcap 
Admin
"THE NEXT GENERATION OF GHOST LEGION" I_vote_lcap"THE NEXT GENERATION OF GHOST LEGION" I_voting_bar"THE NEXT GENERATION OF GHOST LEGION" I_vote_rcap 

"THE NEXT GENERATION OF GHOST LEGION"

Go down

"THE NEXT GENERATION OF GHOST LEGION" Empty "THE NEXT GENERATION OF GHOST LEGION"

Post  Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:02 am

Fantastic news, guys. The clan meeting is officially over, and we finally have concrete answers. For those of you planning to make the switch to the PlayStation 4, Ghost Legion will be forming an official PlayStation division of the clan. All of the members in this division will be running things in collaboration, and by working together. There is no singular manager. I'm also proud to announce that we will have two new members joining the clan (PS Division) at the end of the year. For those of you who plan on buying a Xbox One, we've also got you covered. Ghost Legion will remain in operation on Microsoft's Xbox platform with Grave staying in command.

This is bold new territory for our clan, and I understand any fears some of you may have, but this WILL succeed. Ghost Legion has never been stronger, and we intend to run things smoothly. I would also like to stress the importance of our website. As we enter the next generation, some of us will be separated from one another. I can't stress this enough by saying, THIS WEBSITE IS THE KEY TO OUR SUCCESS. We need to use it so that both divisions can remain in constant contact with each other, and we know what everybody is up to.

Finally, I'd like to encourage all of you to purchase Grand Theft Auto V on the Xbox 360 when it releases on September 17th. We will be hosting a clan multiplayer event on an unannounced date, to celebrate our step into fresh waters. It will be the perfect opportunity for everybody to reflect on good times, and wish everybody good luck. We'd like as many people as possible to participate. We will reveal the date of this event, as we approach closer to GTA V's release date. Stay tuned.

Thank all of you for making this possible. Ghost Legion has never been more influential. Keep optimistic for the future. God bless all of you!

Back to top Go down

"THE NEXT GENERATION OF GHOST LEGION" Empty Re: "THE NEXT GENERATION OF GHOST LEGION"

Post  Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:56 am

We will survive the on coming storm, head on and without hesitation. Let us survive forever, we are Ghost Legion!

Back to top Go down

"THE NEXT GENERATION OF GHOST LEGION" Empty Re: "THE NEXT GENERATION OF GHOST LEGION"

Post  Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:37 am

We are Ghost Legion, and as long as we stick together, all shall fall before us as we observe from the Darkness!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  DreadReaperKing Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:05 am

We are Legion, for we are One.
DreadReaperKing
DreadReaperKing
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:29 pm

Nice one Dread!!! Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  DreadReaperKing Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:37 pm

thanks, I forget which band and which song it's from but the lyric is basicaly the same.
DreadReaperKing
DreadReaperKing
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down