Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» PlayStation Branch Facebook Page
Training arena for new members skill analysis... EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:00 pm by Guest

» Big news...
Training arena for new members skill analysis... EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:49 am by Guest

» Wednesday, July 3rd
Training arena for new members skill analysis... EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:58 pm by DreadReaperKing

» BIG XBOX NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!
Training arena for new members skill analysis... EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:10 pm by Guest

» Destiny INFO
Training arena for new members skill analysis... EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:01 am by Guest

» Saints row 4 being banned in australia!
Training arena for new members skill analysis... EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:29 am by Guest

» M.I.T: Member on Training
Training arena for new members skill analysis... EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:03 am by Guest

» A question for you guys : Godzilla monsters
Training arena for new members skill analysis... EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:57 pm by Guest

» Friday, June 28th
Training arena for new members skill analysis... EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:41 am by Guest

Top posters
DreadReaperKing
Training arena for new members skill analysis... I_vote_lcapTraining arena for new members skill analysis... I_voting_barTraining arena for new members skill analysis... I_vote_rcap 
Admin
Training arena for new members skill analysis... I_vote_lcapTraining arena for new members skill analysis... I_voting_barTraining arena for new members skill analysis... I_vote_rcap 

Training arena for new members skill analysis...

Go down

Training arena for new members skill analysis... Empty Training arena for new members skill analysis...

Post  Guest Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:44 pm

I am going to build an arena for the new and upcoming members to showcase their abilities to the higher ups of the G.L. so that we can decide on their position in the clan. What say you my fellow members?

Back to top Go down

Training arena for new members skill analysis... Empty Re: Training arena for new members skill analysis...

Post  Guest Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:26 pm

Agreed, but we'll need a variety of different trails for that (like weapon specializations).

Back to top Go down

Training arena for new members skill analysis... Empty Re: Training arena for new members skill analysis...

Post  DreadReaperKing Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:23 am

I agree with Javelin, I'd say make custom layouts with each weapon in Firefight along with the Armor Abilitie's(AA's for short, and yes that includes Armor Lock lol! ), make the enemies random with I'd say heroic difficulty is fair. But thats pretty much it and is suject to change by Obisidan.
DreadReaperKing
DreadReaperKing
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:01 pm

I'd be glad to participate, if you'd like to see my Halo experience, but it'll have to wait until Halo 4, due to the fact that I no longer own Halo Reach.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:12 pm

Ok, I hope both Dread and Javelin understand that the arena is being built in forge world and will be used to test a new member against another new member. The firefight training exercise is for team based training.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:24 pm

Yes, I do understand that.

Back to top Go down

Post  DreadReaperKing Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:43 pm

yes sir Very Happy
DreadReaperKing
DreadReaperKing
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:27 am

I still think that we should incorperate a variety of tests for weapons specializations. And I hope that everyone understands that we don't always need firefight to proform such tests.

Back to top Go down

Post  DreadReaperKing Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:12 am

understood, it'll be a huge step forward in training compared to what we've done in the past, AI can only pose so much of a threat, not to mention learning it's tendencies and such.
DreadReaperKing
DreadReaperKing
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:49 am

hear-hear!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:15 pm

Cool

Back to top Go down

Training arena for new members skill analysis... Empty awesome

Post  Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:28 pm

this should be fun

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:30 pm

Glad to hear it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down