Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» PlayStation Branch Facebook Page
Who is willing to help get all of this for all of our members? EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:00 pm by Guest

» Big news...
Who is willing to help get all of this for all of our members? EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:49 am by Guest

» Wednesday, July 3rd
Who is willing to help get all of this for all of our members? EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:58 pm by DreadReaperKing

» BIG XBOX NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!
Who is willing to help get all of this for all of our members? EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:10 pm by Guest

» Destiny INFO
Who is willing to help get all of this for all of our members? EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:01 am by Guest

» Saints row 4 being banned in australia!
Who is willing to help get all of this for all of our members? EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:29 am by Guest

» M.I.T: Member on Training
Who is willing to help get all of this for all of our members? EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:03 am by Guest

» A question for you guys : Godzilla monsters
Who is willing to help get all of this for all of our members? EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:57 pm by Guest

» Friday, June 28th
Who is willing to help get all of this for all of our members? EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:41 am by Guest

Top posters
DreadReaperKing
Who is willing to help get all of this for all of our members? I_vote_lcapWho is willing to help get all of this for all of our members? I_voting_barWho is willing to help get all of this for all of our members? I_vote_rcap 
Admin
Who is willing to help get all of this for all of our members? I_vote_lcapWho is willing to help get all of this for all of our members? I_voting_barWho is willing to help get all of this for all of our members? I_vote_rcap 

Who is willing to help get all of this for all of our members?

Go down

Who is willing to help get all of this for all of our members? Empty Who is willing to help get all of this for all of our members?

Post  Guest Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:17 am

Hello, members I have found something very interesting that would benefit all of us... the only catch is that there may be some risks involved. Who will be willing to take them for all of us?
Here is the tutorial on how to perform the steps
|
|
V

And here is the link to the place to do it.
-----> http://www.codesbox.info/2012/11/Halo-4-DLC-Codes-Free-download.html

Best of luck.

Back to top Go down

Who is willing to help get all of this for all of our members? Empty Re: Who is willing to help get all of this for all of our members?

Post  Guest Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:10 pm

So, basically, if one person in G.L. gets the code generators then they can hopefully share the codes with everyone else!!!? Neutral ... Very Happy Cool

Back to top Go down

Who is willing to help get all of this for all of our members? Empty Re: Who is willing to help get all of this for all of our members?

Post  Guest Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:22 am

Thats how it looks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:17 pm

Cool! Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:18 am

Alright, I need some results by the end of next week on this matter.

Back to top Go down

Post  DreadReaperKing Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:48 pm

If I'm going to do this(and I don't really feel like it mainly because the other armor's are probably gonna be turned into DLC in the future), it's only for clan members; so I propose this, start this off for myself and if nothing happens(as in my 360 getting bricked) then I'll send you guys codes by PM or Email, sound good?
DreadReaperKing
DreadReaperKing
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:50 am

Sounds good, also, if something does happen... I'll do what I can to chip in for a new system if needed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down