Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» PlayStation Branch Facebook Page
A new Strategy EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:00 pm by Guest

» Big news...
A new Strategy EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:49 am by Guest

» Wednesday, July 3rd
A new Strategy EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:58 pm by DreadReaperKing

» BIG XBOX NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!
A new Strategy EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:10 pm by Guest

» Destiny INFO
A new Strategy EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:01 am by Guest

» Saints row 4 being banned in australia!
A new Strategy EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:29 am by Guest

» M.I.T: Member on Training
A new Strategy EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:03 am by Guest

» A question for you guys : Godzilla monsters
A new Strategy EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:57 pm by Guest

» Friday, June 28th
A new Strategy EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:41 am by Guest

Top posters
DreadReaperKing
A new Strategy I_vote_lcapA new Strategy I_voting_barA new Strategy I_vote_rcap 
Admin
A new Strategy I_vote_lcapA new Strategy I_voting_barA new Strategy I_vote_rcap 

A new Strategy

Go down

A new Strategy Empty A new Strategy

Post  Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:15 pm

Hello fellow G.L. members!!! I have come up with a basic strategy to use in Halo 4 multi-player team matchmaking, it has been authorized for use by Grave, and I would recommend implementing it into your current training exercises. So, the idea is that we have small team(s) of about 4 guys, one sniper, one heavy-weapons user, and at least 2 guys that use suppression-fire to both cover and draw enemy attention away from the sniper. The strategy is that one of the suppression-fire guys and the heavy-weapons guy pick an open, centralized area where they can be supported by the sniper, while at least one suppression-fire guy guards the sniper AT ALL TIMES. The guys in the open, centralized area will need to be good at survivability, and need to know how to do faint-attacks so that they can keep the enemy's attention and force the enemy to stay on their toes while they trap/contain/confine the enemy in the centralized area. There will be one other role in this team-matchmaking strategy, the shock-troops will be (for the most-part) lone-wolf style fighters that will focus all of their efforts on gaining and keeping the majority of the enemy team's attention. In other words, the shock-troops will be focusing COMPLETELY on keeping the attention of as many people on the enemy team as possible, and away from everyone else on their allied team, instead of meerly surviving for as long as they can. There will be at least one shock-trooper working with one team in every online team match that we can.

This will not be a perfect strategy by any means. However, this strategy is designed to help us all to begin to learn how to work well together as a team, learn how to better adjust to how Halo 4 can be played as we play the game, and an oppertunity to learn how to make ourselves stronger. Again, this strategy will not be perfect!!! But as we adjust to the game (when it comes out) and to each other, we can eventually start to come up with more advanced strategies. I invite all G.L. members to come up with their own concepts for team-based strategies and tactics and to share them with me or Grave; any assistance would be appreciated. Thank-you for your time.

Back to top Go down

A new Strategy Empty good idea

Post  Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:34 pm

hi javelin im the heavy unit in ghost legion and i have to say this is a very good idea good thinking man

Back to top Go down

A new Strategy Empty Re: A new Strategy

Post  Guest Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:08 am

Thanks for saying that SM1THY, I appreciate it.

I think that we should set up a least one team, and I'd love to have some help with that. Would you like to help?

Back to top Go down

Post  DreadReaperKing Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:35 pm

im no good with a sniper so im fine with being one of the fire supression units.
DreadReaperKing
DreadReaperKing
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:48 pm

Thanks Dread, that's good to know. And could you spread the word of this to some of the G.L. members that don't use the G.L. website? That could be helpful.

Back to top Go down

Post  DreadReaperKing Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:34 pm

sure, also whats your gamertag? i asked Obsidian and he did'nt know
DreadReaperKing
DreadReaperKing
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:15 pm

My Xbox LIVE profile name is DarkSolsticeX09, but I haven't signed back into LIVE for a while (I'm planning to bring my account back online soon though).

Back to top Go down

Post  DreadReaperKing Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:05 pm

alright, my gamertag is the same as my name on here.
DreadReaperKing
DreadReaperKing
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:28 pm

Alright, good to know, it'll be nice working with you.

Back to top Go down

Post  DreadReaperKing Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:51 am

same here
DreadReaperKing
DreadReaperKing
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down