Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» PlayStation Branch Facebook Page
New section for training results... EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:00 pm by Guest

» Big news...
New section for training results... EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:49 am by Guest

» Wednesday, July 3rd
New section for training results... EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:58 pm by DreadReaperKing

» BIG XBOX NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!
New section for training results... EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:10 pm by Guest

» Destiny INFO
New section for training results... EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:01 am by Guest

» Saints row 4 being banned in australia!
New section for training results... EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:29 am by Guest

» M.I.T: Member on Training
New section for training results... EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:03 am by Guest

» A question for you guys : Godzilla monsters
New section for training results... EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:57 pm by Guest

» Friday, June 28th
New section for training results... EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:41 am by Guest

Top posters
DreadReaperKing
New section for training results... I_vote_lcapNew section for training results... I_voting_barNew section for training results... I_vote_rcap 
Admin
New section for training results... I_vote_lcapNew section for training results... I_voting_barNew section for training results... I_vote_rcap 

New section for training results...

Go down

New section for training results... Empty New section for training results...

Post  Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:37 am

This is where the training squad commanders will report the results of each and every one of their training exercises.

Back to top Go down

New section for training results... Empty A new Strategy

Post  Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:11 pm

Hello fellow G.L. members!!! I have come up with a basic strategy to use in Halo 4 multi-player team matchmaking, it has been authorized for use by Grave, and I would recommend implementing it into your current training exercises. So, the idea is that we have small team(s) of about 4 guys, one sniper, one heavy-weapons user, and at least 2 guys that use suppression-fire to both cover and draw enemy attention away from the sniper. The strategy is that one of the suppression-fire guys and the heavy-weapons guy pick an open, centralized area where they can be supported by the sniper, while at least one suppression-fire guy guards the sniper AT ALL TIMES. The guys in the open, centralized area will need to be good at survivability, and need to know how to do faint-attacks so that they can keep the enemy's attention and force the enemy to stay on their toes. There will be one other role in this team-matchmaking strategy, the shock-troops will be (for the most-part) lone-wolf style fighters that will focus all of their efforts on gaining and keeping the majority of the enemy team's attention. In other words, the shock-troops will be focusing COMPLETELY on keeping the attention of as many people on the enemy team as possible, and away from everyone else on their allied team, instead of meerly surviving for as long as they can. There will be at least one shock-trooper working with one team in every online team match that we can.

This will not be a perfect strategy by any means. However, this strategy is designed to help us all to begin to learn how to work well together as a team, learn how to better adjust to how Halo 4 can be played as we play the game, and an oppertunity to learn how to make ourselves stronger. Again, this strategy will not be perfect!!! But as we adjust to the game (when it comes out) and to each other, we can eventually start to come up with more advanced strategies. I invite all G.L. members to come up with their own concepts for team-based strategies and tactics and to share them with me; any assistance would be appreciated. Thank-you for your time.

Back to top Go down