Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» PlayStation Branch Facebook Page
Question 4 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:00 pm by Guest

» Big news...
Question 4 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:49 am by Guest

» Wednesday, July 3rd
Question 4 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:58 pm by DreadReaperKing

» BIG XBOX NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!
Question 4 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:10 pm by Guest

» Destiny INFO
Question 4 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:01 am by Guest

» Saints row 4 being banned in australia!
Question 4 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:29 am by Guest

» M.I.T: Member on Training
Question 4 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:03 am by Guest

» A question for you guys : Godzilla monsters
Question 4 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:57 pm by Guest

» Friday, June 28th
Question 4 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:41 am by Guest

Top posters
DreadReaperKing
Question 4 I_vote_lcapQuestion 4 I_voting_barQuestion 4 I_vote_rcap 
Admin
Question 4 I_vote_lcapQuestion 4 I_voting_barQuestion 4 I_vote_rcap 

Question 4

Go down

Question 4 Empty Question 4

Post  Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:27 pm

What Genre of music do you like and why?

I prefer techno, because it combines the best of everything!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Very Happy And there's many different types and styles of techno, so you can always find something new if you keep looking... But for those of you who claim to hate and despise techno, keep in mind that there are techno styles that can make a song that everyone HATES BEYOND ALL MEASURE and turn it into something that actually sounds cool...

Here's an example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw4TKhevpgU

Back to top Go down

Question 4 Empty Re: Question 4

Post  Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:07 am

Haruhi Suzumiya dressed in Dante's clothes from Devil May Cry? AWESOME. As for the question, I'm not sure I have an absolute *favorite* genre. But if I had to choose something, it might be piano rock. The piano is my favorite instrument, and you can convey a wide array of emotions with it. Among my other favorite genres are alternative rock, techno, dubstep, J-Pop/Rock, and a lot of soundtracks from games or anime.

Back to top Go down

Post  DreadReaperKing Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:25 am

I'd like to say rock, but it's more or less what bands I like rather than genre, though I do despise Rap and Country mainly because all you here about in cRap nowadays is how much money/cars/or chicks they have, where-as country it's just plain bitching and moaning to me. on a side note I'd like to know where you guys watch your anime, as I'm just starting with netflix and am hoping it has all my favorites.
DreadReaperKing
DreadReaperKing
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:43 am

Yes, that picture is awesome!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil pirat Manrod, I like your taste in music!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Very Happy Dread, I understand where you're coming from too, I despise rap and highly dislike country, blues, and all that other crap.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:03 am

And with regard to Netflix as a major anime resource...not the best idea... The cool thing about the anime listings under Netflix is that you can get a good idea of what the popular stuff is (that [1] is in English audio, and [2] is finished already [i.e. they're not making more episodes for, unless they remake the entire series]). As well as the semi-popular and semi-semi-popular stuff that's well known... But the point is that most of that stuff, while often REALLY good and thoroughly entertaining, is not always the BEST anime out there. Mind you, there'll be all kinds of REALLY REALLY good anime that you'll find on Netflix, but at least try to look for a few other anime resources before you start judging what you think that you'll like... (I highly recommend the anime "Witchblade" on Netflix [it's almost impossible to find a better source for the English audio version without paying for it].) I recommend using the anime sites "www.kumby.com" and "www.gogoanime.com" there are literally hundreds of anime on both of those sites for you to look through... (I've still got over 3 dozen anime listed under favorites on Internet Explorer that I think that I MIGHT be interested in, but haven't even looked through yet!!!!!!!!!!! geek drunken ) And here's 2 tips on picking anime to watch, the 1st one is from me, and the 2nd one is a bit of advice that I got from a friend 2 years ago that's proven quite effective...

1) Do not be afraid to watch anime that only have English subs (i.e. English subtitles), because there are literally hundreds on anime titles out there and you're only missing out if you limit yourself.

2) Look at some of the short series anime!!!! Normally with other tv programs, the more episodes there are the more successful and/or popular the series is... But anime blows that COMPLETELY OUT OF THE WATER!!!!!!!!!!! A lot of the BEST anime is actually pretty short, and by a lot I mean [b]A LOT[/b]. Don't judge a book by it's cover and don't judge an anime by the number of episodes it has!!!!! But seriously, look to see if any of the shorter anime series' descriptions catch your eye and make them a priority over some of the larger ones...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:00 pm

I watch all my anime on Crunchyroll. It costs $7 a month, and provides literally hundreds of different shows. There's an Xbox app for it too. You can also catch new episodes 1 hour after they air in Japan. All of the anime is in Japanese with English subtitles though, so it might not be your thing. I personally prefer my anime in Japanese. However, if you're looking for a completely free alternative, go to www.animefreak.tv -- It probably has just as much anime as Crunchyroll does, and you can watch most of the anime in English OR Japanese. I personally don't like watching stuff I can't use on my Xbox though. It's up to you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:13 pm

I prefer the 2 options that I mentioned because you don't have to pay for them! Very Happy lol! And because both of them have a really impressive collection of over 1500 anime titles (EACH). Very Happy king Twisted Evil Cool drunken pirat Cool Exclamation

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:14 am

I say rap/rock cause that's what Hollywood Undead are

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down