Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» PlayStation Branch Facebook Page
Roleplaying news EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:00 pm by Guest

» Big news...
Roleplaying news EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:49 am by Guest

» Wednesday, July 3rd
Roleplaying news EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:58 pm by DreadReaperKing

» BIG XBOX NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!
Roleplaying news EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:10 pm by Guest

» Destiny INFO
Roleplaying news EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:01 am by Guest

» Saints row 4 being banned in australia!
Roleplaying news EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:29 am by Guest

» M.I.T: Member on Training
Roleplaying news EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:03 am by Guest

» A question for you guys : Godzilla monsters
Roleplaying news EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:57 pm by Guest

» Friday, June 28th
Roleplaying news EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:41 am by Guest

Top posters
DreadReaperKing
Roleplaying news I_vote_lcapRoleplaying news I_voting_barRoleplaying news I_vote_rcap 
Admin
Roleplaying news I_vote_lcapRoleplaying news I_voting_barRoleplaying news I_vote_rcap 

Roleplaying news

Go down

Roleplaying news Empty Roleplaying news

Post  Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:07 pm

Hello Ghost Legion members I have some news regarding roleplaying. As most of you roleplaying is one of the main things we do in Ghost Legion but the thing is lately we haven't really done any due to work ,college, dickheads of cousins (sorry grave xD) and other stuff not to mention not many of us have come up with ideas for Halo 4 RP.

Lately during my time off college I have come up with ideas of some RP we can do on H4 if anyone is up for it. I wont put to much detail into the 2 ideas I have come up with so her they are.

1: The roleplay is called Brothers In Arms. It is a time during war and survival and mankind is facing extinction due to itself. For more then 25 years mankind has been at war at each other with two factions. The Army of United Order and the Resistance. A group of Resistance soldiers known as Ghosts are sent to a AUO planet to sabotage most of their supplies when they make a discovery.

2: The roleplay is called Dead Air (Dread and Grave will know this). A group of soldiers are sent to investigate a ship which had disappeared 30 years ago. When they find the ship...weird things start to happen...something dead.

Tell me what you think guys!

Back to top Go down

Roleplaying news Empty Re: Roleplaying news

Post  Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:45 am

I think that both sound interesting...tell me how it goes. Very Happy Cool

Back to top Go down