Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» PlayStation Branch Facebook Page
G.L. Warship EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:00 pm by Guest

» Big news...
G.L. Warship EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:49 am by Guest

» Wednesday, July 3rd
G.L. Warship EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:58 pm by DreadReaperKing

» BIG XBOX NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!
G.L. Warship EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:10 pm by Guest

» Destiny INFO
G.L. Warship EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:01 am by Guest

» Saints row 4 being banned in australia!
G.L. Warship EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:29 am by Guest

» M.I.T: Member on Training
G.L. Warship EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:03 am by Guest

» A question for you guys : Godzilla monsters
G.L. Warship EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:57 pm by Guest

» Friday, June 28th
G.L. Warship EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:41 am by Guest

Top posters
DreadReaperKing
G.L. Warship I_vote_lcapG.L. Warship I_voting_barG.L. Warship I_vote_rcap 
Admin
G.L. Warship I_vote_lcapG.L. Warship I_voting_barG.L. Warship I_vote_rcap 

G.L. Warship

Go down

G.L. Warship Empty G.L. Warship

Post  Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:10 am

If Ghost Legion had a warship to call it's own what would it be called?  What would sound good with the designation G.L.S. (Ghost Legion Ship)?  I'd like to hear your ideas...

Back to top Go down

G.L. Warship Empty Re: G.L. Warship

Post  Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:51 am

G.L.S. Fuckenblocker

LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post  DreadReaperKing Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:04 am

G.L.S. GTFOMS (Git THE FUCK OF MY SHIP)

but for something moar serious, G.L.S. Exhumer
DreadReaperKing
DreadReaperKing
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:50 pm

Lol  But I was being serious about the names.  I was thinking something more like:

-G.L.S. Haunting Shadow

-G.L.S. Primordious  

(If I personally had a battle cruiser that could take on a battleship or a small fleet of small-to-medium sized warships...this would be the name of that ship, HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!!!) Not only because it sounds awesome!!!!! Twisted Evil  But also because the word Primordium means "the first recognizable, histologically differentiated stage in the development of an organ".  And the word Primordial means "constituting a beginning; giving origin to something, existing at or from the beginning; earliest; primeval".  So, the name Primordious could refer to new beginnings...or the fact that you WANT TO GUT THE FUCK OUT YOUR ENEMIES LIKE NOTHING ELSE YOU'VE EVER KILLED IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE UNTIL THRE IS LITERALLY NOTHING LEFT OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted EvilTwisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil   The perfect kind of name for a warship!!!!! Very Happy Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil king]

Back to top Go down

Post  DreadReaperKing Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:30 pm

heres some:

Interfector
literally killer, murderer, assassin

Mortifer
Bearer of Death, similar to Lucifer, which means Bringer of Light (or Light Bearer). Almost sounds like "mortify", which shares similar roots.

Spritus Raptor
Robber of Life (or of the spirit, or breath)

Angelus Mortis
Angel of Death
DreadReaperKing
DreadReaperKing
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:01 am

I like those concepts there Dread! Cool  But I was thinking of using names that had a more universal meaning, names that even an idiot could immediately tell truly belonged to ships specifically built to wage war!!!!  (And as such, makes hearing such names give an immediate impact and understanding as to what such ships intend to do!!!)

When I hear a name like "G.L.S. Haunting Shadow", I think of a ship whose very presence can change the tide on a battlefield!!! 

When I hear a name like "G.L.S. Primodious", I think of a true warship that can tear it's enemies asunder, and rip them apart like it was nothing!!!!  All while giving it's allies safe passage towards new places and new beginnings!!!!  I hear a name like this and I know, THIS IS TRULY THE NAME OF A WARSHIP!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum