Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» PlayStation Branch Facebook Page
Issues I'd Like to See Addressed EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:00 pm by Guest

» Big news...
Issues I'd Like to See Addressed EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:49 am by Guest

» Wednesday, July 3rd
Issues I'd Like to See Addressed EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:58 pm by DreadReaperKing

» BIG XBOX NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!
Issues I'd Like to See Addressed EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:10 pm by Guest

» Destiny INFO
Issues I'd Like to See Addressed EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:01 am by Guest

» Saints row 4 being banned in australia!
Issues I'd Like to See Addressed EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:29 am by Guest

» M.I.T: Member on Training
Issues I'd Like to See Addressed EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:03 am by Guest

» A question for you guys : Godzilla monsters
Issues I'd Like to See Addressed EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:57 pm by Guest

» Friday, June 28th
Issues I'd Like to See Addressed EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:41 am by Guest

Top posters
DreadReaperKing
Issues I'd Like to See Addressed I_vote_lcapIssues I'd Like to See Addressed I_voting_barIssues I'd Like to See Addressed I_vote_rcap 
Admin
Issues I'd Like to See Addressed I_vote_lcapIssues I'd Like to See Addressed I_voting_barIssues I'd Like to See Addressed I_vote_rcap 

Issues I'd Like to See Addressed

Go down

Issues I'd Like to See Addressed Empty Issues I'd Like to See Addressed

Post  Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:59 pm

In preparation for the clan meeting between Smithy, Grave, and I, I'll be listing a handful of issues that I believe need to be addressed as we spread out across both next-gen platforms.

1. Xbox One shouldn't be called Ghost Legion's main platform, and neither should PlayStation 4. I think it would throw off a few potential PlayStation recruits, and provide confusion, considering we'll have an almost equal amount of members on Xbox AND PlayStation. Both consoles will be great, but neither one should be called the main platform.

2. Javelin and I (possibly even Dread) will be co-leading our PlayStation division. We don't quite know the details yet. More info will be shared as this develops.

This last one is just an opinion of mine, but nevertheless, I'd like to see your guys' reactions to it.

3. Why is Destiny our main game? I personally don't see why our members must own Destiny in order to be able to function properly within the clan. I'm all for playing with one another, and all, but I don't see why we need to rely on Destiny, when we have an abundance of multiplayer games to be playing. The Elder Scrolls Online, Halo, Killzone Shadow Fall, etc. And yes, even Destiny. I think my point is, we should just allow our members to play whatever they'd like. We can always hold clan meetings every week (or whatever) on the site, on Facebook, or even Skype. There are an abundance of ways we can all connect to each other.

This article reflects my opinions alone, and nobody else's from Ghost Legion. Tell me what you think below.

Back to top Go down

Issues I'd Like to See Addressed Empty Re: Issues I'd Like to See Addressed

Post  Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:46 pm

I agree with number on bout main consoles both are equal consoles and bout Destiny I believed what other members was it is going to replace Halo as well Ghost Legions "main game" per say like basically everything we do in Ghost Legion is mostly bout Halo and when Destiny comes out it will replace Halo. The meeting thing I would have loved to see all of us have the Xbox one so we all can play together as not only members but as close friends Sad but it is yours, javelins and maybe dreads decision.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:39 pm

I know Destiny is replacing Halo and all, but still. I suppose I'm asking for a revision of the rules. There are TONS of other games we'll all be getting. Why just limit it to Destiny and Halo? I wanna know what everybody feels about this, so it can be addressed at the meeting tonight. Thanks for the feedback, Smithy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:30 am

I agree with you, we are limiting ourselves to which games to play together and that's really the biggest reason that you guys never see me online on Xbox LIVE anymore...because EVERY single time that I wanted to try and play a game other than Halo with ANY of you guys NO ONE ELSE WANTED TO EVEN HEAR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (With the exceptions of Dread, and Manrod)  AND I GOT FUCKING SICK OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I think that if someone else in the clan/guild/whatever the fucking hell you want to call it wants to play another game...THEN YOU SHOULD AT LEAST LISTEN TO THEM FOR A FUCKING SECOND WHEN THEY TELL YOU THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And maybe even join them in that game if they ask for help with it, or for company while playing it (assuming that you have the game).
But, we should still have a few (YES, MORE THAN ONE) "main game(s)" per system, so that other clan members will know where to find you if you're online and not otherwise engaged.  That's what I think!!!

(P.S. Yes, Smithy, I agree it'll be hard not to miss getting together on the same system for clan meetings.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:47 am

Thanks for the feedback, Javelin. =D

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:52 am

Just so you know Javelin, all the issues I mentioned above have been dealt with. There is no main platform, you and I will be leading the PlayStation Division in unison with other members, and we no longer have a main game. With all of us leading the PS Division, I'm not sure I'd like to see a main game. I want to see all of our members on all sorts of different games. I agreed with your views 100%. I'm a single-player guy myself, and I don't like being limited to 1 or 2 games. It's killing the clan.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:59 am

Oh... Well, on the one hand I'm glad to hear that.  Very Happy  On the other hand, I wish that I read the rest of the posts 1st...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum