Ghost Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» PlayStation Branch Facebook Page
What happens next... EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:00 pm by Guest

» Big news...
What happens next... EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:49 am by Guest

» Wednesday, July 3rd
What happens next... EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:58 pm by DreadReaperKing

» BIG XBOX NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!
What happens next... EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:10 pm by Guest

» Destiny INFO
What happens next... EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:01 am by Guest

» Saints row 4 being banned in australia!
What happens next... EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:29 am by Guest

» M.I.T: Member on Training
What happens next... EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:03 am by Guest

» A question for you guys : Godzilla monsters
What happens next... EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:57 pm by Guest

» Friday, June 28th
What happens next... EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:41 am by Guest

Top posters
DreadReaperKing
What happens next... I_vote_lcapWhat happens next... I_voting_barWhat happens next... I_vote_rcap 
Admin
What happens next... I_vote_lcapWhat happens next... I_voting_barWhat happens next... I_vote_rcap 

What happens next...

Go down

What happens next... Empty What happens next...

Post  Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:58 pm

Hello, members. As most of you have already heard, I am going to be moving out of my cousins and in with either a friend of mine or with my dad for a little while. Both places have wireless internet but I am at a crossroads, I could either choose to get a wireless adapter for my 360 so it could connect to the internet and let my Gold expire. Or, I could re-new my gold subscription while I can and have no way of connecting to Live once I move. So, unless I can come up with some more cash soon. I might as well do nothing with concerns to my 360, and if I do choose to do that I know that you guys won't see each other as often enough to keep the clan in a healthy state. So what ever happens next better be a way to help this current situation.

Back to top Go down

What happens next... Empty Re: What happens next...

Post  Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:26 pm

well grave some of the games im getting next month for my birthday may have some gold in them so if yours does expire I can give it to you if you want or when I get the chance I could get you some gold membership if you want

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:43 pm

I think that's a good offer Smithy, but if I were Grave, I'd move in to the place where I can get some money...and worry about Xbox-LIVE connections later. If you guys are really doing role-play on Halo Reach again, I might ask to join in (i.e. I'd like to ask Smithy if he could let me use those codes that he's mentioning [assuming that I do decide to join in the fun ]). But I can't say for sure if I'll be able to get back online anytime soon... So I'll keep you posted on that note...

Last edited by Javelin (G.L. Strategist) on Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  DreadReaperKing Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:20 pm

Considering I put my gold for auto renewal I could also toss a 3 month gold in there every so often(and they say people dont look out for each other.......well JOCKS don't).
DreadReaperKing
DreadReaperKing
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:45 pm

lol! Thanks Dread, I really appreciate it. Very Happy Cool But, I'm still not sure if I'll be able to get online for a while either way... A friend of mine in asking if I can be his room-mate in a really nice place... I'm thinking seriously about taking up his offer, and I'm going to have to haul ass for the next 3-4 Months in order to do that. So, assuming that I do move in with him...I'm not going to come back online AT LEAST until we get settled in. Just so that you guys know. (I may come back on before then, but I don't want to waste a 3 Month Gold Live pass JUST so that I can check in on you guys for 2 days or so...)

Back to top Go down

Post  DreadReaperKing Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:47 am

well once gold runs out it turns into silver so you still have access to your friends list and messaging
DreadReaperKing
DreadReaperKing
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:20 pm

True... But I won't have any use for that when I'm not on the Xbox in the 1st place...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:00 am

Anything helps guys, just PM me the codes if you do decide on giving me some. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:09 pm

Noted... Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  DreadReaperKing Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:56 am

well the 3 month was for Shadow, and since you arent on all that much I could toss ya a 1 month, I probably should have stated specifically who it was for, thought that much was obvious >_>;.
DreadReaperKing
DreadReaperKing
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:59 pm

It's fine Dread, it's the thought that counts anyway. Very Happy If it's alright then, the 30 day one sounds good to me! Very Happy Cool pirat

Back to top Go down

Post  DreadReaperKing Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:13 pm

alright, it'll have to wait till next week as thats when i get paid again, damn getting paid every other week bullshit *grumbles on*
DreadReaperKing
DreadReaperKing
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:26 pm

lol! It's fine, I can wait. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum